City Hope COVID-19 Plan
The Coronavirus Pandemic has presented a new challenge for the American Church. However, I’m reminded that the building is not the church, we, the people of God, are the church. And we exist for those who are not here yet. While this virus may prevent us from meeting in person during the next several weeks, it can not keep us from carrying out the great commission.
Our mission at City Hope remains the same and that is to help people Know God, Find Freedom, Discover Purpose, and Make a Difference. I firmly believe that this can happen more now than ever before. During this new season we are implementing new measurements to provide a safer environment:
1. Dream Team Mask Requirements. We’re asking all Dream Teamers to mask up to slow the spread of Covid-19.
2. Dream Team Temperature Screening. Each Drem Team member is screened for high temperature before serving.
3. Hand Sanitizing Stations are located throughout the building.
4. Masks are encouraged for those attending services.
5. Lower capacity for seating. We’ve removed every other row in the sanctuary so you can worship freely without worry of being too close to someone else.
6. Electrostatic Cleaning. Our team is serious about providing a clean environment. All high touch areas and childrens areas are sprayed with safe cleaning technology.