WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT AT A SERVICE?
Our goal at City Hope Church is to create a welcoming environment that is fun and friendly for you and your family and friends.
Here is what you can expect on a Sunday morning:
- We will greet you with a smile, escort you in if it’s raining, and offer you a warm cup of coffee upon arrival.
- We have no dress code and everyone is welcome!
- A fun, safe, and clean children’s area is provided for kids from ages birth thru 5th grade. Your kids will be securely checked in and out and our leaders are all background checked.
- During service, we will sing a few worship songs and hear a message from our pastor. The service will last a little over an hour.
- Our goal is that you leave us having made some new friends and already looking forward to returning the next week!